Monday, September 17, 2012

Pussy Willow

Pussy Willow
I was absolutely NOT thinking Amy Pohler in a miniskirt for this one.

Announcer: Tonight on Monday Night at the Movies, she's a modern woman, fending for herself in a competitive world...

(An office.)

Employer: Miss Willow, I'm afraid you don't have any qualifications for this position.

Willow: Why don't you hire me anyway?

Employer: But you can't even type.

Willow: (Sitting on his lap) I know how to take dictation. (They embrace and kiss as romantic music starts up in the background.)

Announcer: She's a rebel who plays by her own rules...

(A roadside. Miss Willow makes out with a police officer beside her pulled over vehicle.)

Officer: You don't have to do this, you know. I already said I wouldn't give you the ticket.

Willow: I know, but I'm a sucker for a man in uniform. (With a sweep of violins, she drops to her knees.)

Announcer: She's the kind of gal you want on your team...

(A locker room. Enter a football team at halftime.)

Captain: All right, boys, now that we're ahead, all we need to do is focus on DE-fence.

(In saunters Willow, dressed like a cheerleader.)

Willow: Aw, come on, guys! With your record, you can afford to lose one little game, can't you? (She licks her lips provocatively. The players get the message and surround her as romantic music kicks in.)

Announcer: She's Pussy Willow. Tonight on Monday Night at the Movies.
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2012. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment