Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Animalympics

The Animalympics
Evans: Good evening. I'm Bill Evans and welcome to The Animalympics. With a team of dolphins edging out the women's synchronized swimming team, humanity's hopes for a medal have been cut to a handful of events. One of them is sprinting, and I'm with Chase Weaver, who is about to run against the heavily favoured African cheetahs. Chase, I bet you're excited.

Weaver: No, I'm terrified. Those cats look hungry.

Evans: Well, we're all behind you. And now you'll probably want to get out there and warm up.

Weaver: If it's all the same to you, I think I'll just stay right here where it's safe.

Evans: I'm sure you're just having the last minute jitters. Boys! (Men come and drag Weaver where he doesn't want to go.)

Evans: And in swimming, Clara Bell is standing poolside with an update. Over to you, Clara.

Bell: Thanks, Bill. I'm with our last hope for a medal in the one hundred meters freestyle, Tommy Wong. Tommy, you're about to face off against five lampreys, four barracudas, and a manta ray. Why aren't you in your swimming trunks? The race will start any minute.

Wong: I'm not going in there. I barely survived against that shark. I'm quitting while I'm ahead.

Bell: Well, we're all behind you. (She pushes him into the water. Background music kicks in, muffling his cries for help.)
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2012. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment