Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Bigot

The Bigot
(A transit vehicle. A pretty passenger reads a book. Enter a man.)

Man: Excuse me, miss?

Woman: Yes?

Man: Could we have intercourse?

Woman: No.

Man: Why not?

Woman: Because I don't know you.

Man: What do you mean? I'm right in front of you. This is me.

Woman: We haven't had time to talk.

Man: I don't want to talk to you. I want to sleep with you.

Woman: Why should I sleep with you?

Man: Because it would undo a wrong. I've been falsely accused of being gay. Imagine doing that to someone!

Woman: Why should I care about your reputation?

Man: (Frustrated) What are you? Some kind of lesbian? Hey, everyone! Look over here! She's lesbian!
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2012. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment