Thursday, September 13, 2012

War Story: All's Fair in Love and War

War Story: All's Fair in Love and War
(Two lovers share a bed in a tent on the front lines.)

Woman: Darling?

Man: Yes, dear?

Woman: (Leaning over to kiss his neck) Where are the launch sites for your force's missile defense system?

Man: Now you know I can't talk about that. It's classified.

Woman: What's the matter? Don't you trust me?

Man: Of course! Why, your interest in military secrets is quite common. (Chuckling) I'm telling you, if I had a nickle for every time a woman asked me about those missiles-

Woman: Then why won't you tell me?

Man: Sweetie, the only weapon you need to be concerned about is right under these sheets. (He tries to embrace her but she pulls away.) What's the matter?

Woman: How can I trust you if you don't trust me?

Man: I do trust you.

Woman: Then tell me!

Man: Fine! They're in the mountain range. Now are you satisfied? Come on. Give us a kiss.

Woman: Which mountain range?

Man: The one on the border.

Woman: What are the exact coordinates?

Man: I don't know. Who cares? Let's make love!

Woman: Just a minute. (She gets up, showing a fantastic body, takes out a marker pen and some black and white photographs from a drawer, returns to the bed, and hands the pen to her lover.) Could you pinpoint the location on these aerial photographs?

Man: What? Why?

Woman: Because I'm still not convinced that you trust me.
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2012. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment