Saturday, December 8, 2012

Dear Harry

Dear Harry
(Postcard with a breathtaking shot of the Andes Mountains.)

Circa 1973

Dear Harry,

How are you? I am fine.

Thanks for the bazookas. I gave one to my wife and one to each of the boys. The rest I distributed among my revolutionary guards. They scare the hell out of the people, but they would be even better if you could send us some bazooka bullets. I could use some heavy equipment, too. Do you have any backhoes? I'm trying to dig a really big hole and the prisoners can't get the job done properly, no matter how much I torture them and starve them.

I've reserved a table for us and the Shah at Studio 54. See you then.

hugs and kisses,

Septembero
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2012. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment