Sunday, December 2, 2012

Blindsighted Justice

Blindsighted Justice
(An intersection. A limousine is pulled over by a traffic cop.)

Cop: You could have killed someone when you ran that red light.

Chauffeur: Just following orders. Sorry.

Cop: Oh yeah? (He walks over to the rear door and raps on the window. The window lowers, revealing a famous face.) Clay Concrete! I didn't know I was going to meet the most trusted person on television! Why did you let your driver run that red light?

Concrete: Because red means 'go' and green means 'stop'.

Cop: Oh. Well it goes against everything I've learned since childhood, but if you say so, I guess it's true. Off you go.

Concrete: Keep a lookout for lawbreakers.

Cop: I will. Thank you, Mister Concrete.

(The limo runs the red light at the next intersection and is pulled over by a motorcycle cop.)

Cop: Who's in charge of this vehicle?

Chauffeur: Clay Concrete.

Cop: Uh-huh. (He approaches the rear door and raps on the window. It lowers.)

Concrete: Is there a problem officer? Because I'm in a hurry.

Cop: You broke the law.

Concrete: Don't you know who I am?

Cop: Don't you know who I am? (He pulls out his .44 magnum and takes off his sunglasses.)

Concrete: DAVID SOUL!
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2012. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment