Friday, December 7, 2012

Superficialman

Superficialman
On today's exciting episode of Superficialman, our hero sets his sights on shallow women.

(A cafe. Superficialman sits at a table, pretending to read poetry, when he is approached by a woman.)

Woman: Excuse me.

SM: Yes?

Woman: I don't normally do this, but can I sit with you?

SM: Certainly!

Woman: Thank you. (She takes a seat.) You see, I love poets. Most men just have sex on their mind. They're too predictable. But poets reach for the sublime. They're so stimulating.

SM: How did you know I was a poet?

Woman: Why, because you have that poetry book, silly! (They laugh.) But why are reading it upside down?

SM: Uh... That's how I find good juxtapositions.

Woman: Ooo! Aren't you clever!

(Enter the busboy.)

Busboy: (Spotting the book) Hey! I had some poems published in that!

Woman: Just clear the table.

Busboy: Yes, ma'am.<
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2012. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment